So she was PERFECT all day today. Haddie had this dermatologist appointment at 9:45. We got up, baby at 7:30. We did all that morning stuff and headed out to conquer Frederick. Galilee was still going at 1 after Walmart, ToysRus, and the appointment. She finally dozed for a bit on the way to a playdate. She was awake through that too. Her big, blue take everyone in.
Of course I don't travel with the camera unless it's an adventure, which 4 kids on errands actually is (perhaps I should re-evaluate when the camera comes), so most of Galilee's pictures are when we're at home. This is our bedtime series on the night of her being 10 weeks old.
So Galilee is 10 weeks old. She's a Shullenbarger through and through even down to music preferences. She's loves "Mr. Harry", as the kids named Harry Connick, Jr. years back, like we know him or something. This is part of his take on "Blue Christmas"
As a blogger, I am looking at Godtube simply because I what comes up on Youtube as I sign in and stuff bothers me. I do find Youtube to be the superior product though.

No comments:
Post a Comment