I assure you we have other kids. These are just the ones that the camera caught.
Hadassah loves eggs. This one was supposed to be scrambled but we got distracted.
"I am a starving waif. Not only should you feed me, but you should put me in my chair so I can eat. If you don't I will risk all to climb in it myself and as you know the chair will tip over and I will bump my head and the chair will be on top of me and I will cry.
A new endeavor...mold making.
If we told you what we were doing...never mind.
Starting to go down for the count.
going, going
gone.
Poor Haddie and Galilee both have double ear infections. Haddie did this all day on 1/16. We would just find her asleep in random places on the first floor. G looked fine. Today not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment