I think this is day 1 and 2.
We arrived Saturday and went to the beach that afternoon and evening.
Making rainbows
She's tall but this is a perspective shot. Jess is closer to the water than Rebekah hence on the part of the sand that slants down into the water giving Rebekah a good 3 or 4" boost.
Nighttime crabbing, a Haddie favorite!
Sunday was wake up and repeat but with a morning beach session too. Oh and grocery shopping.
These three never stop!
"Someone needs to take me out in the water. I am ready." Galilee is obsessed with being out there. She loves it.
For our "evening swim" (330-530) Caleb asked to take his swim shirt off. Rarely see him like this. He was so excited.
So our neighbors have chickens and yes a rooster.
The hen is teaching the chicks to jump the fence in our backyard.
Evening walk after dinner.
The 3 musketeers
Getting ready to look for crabbies

1 comment:
Beautiful, and I like the pictures. I can see why Donna is such a proud grandmother:)
Post a Comment