Jessica has wanted to tackle a Tolkien-themed group but has been hesitant. After last year (see picture to right) which was amazing but required sewing and singing and rehearsing, we needed something easier. One of our Tolkien-loving buddies approached us in July with his request to have our guys go as Hobbits together. Unfortunately the little girlies already identified with Frodo and Sam so that wouldn't work. It grew into this...
We present you the cast of Two Towers. We're not the Fellowship; we do not have Boromir. Jessica did not want to be Boromir. Principles are Legolas, Arwen, Aragorn, The Ring, Gollum, Gimli, Gandalf, Pippin, Merry, Sam, and Frodo.
Jessica as the Ring (more on that later)
Jubilee as Gollum
Isn't she Precious?
Who's laughing at the reference?
I made a promise Mr, Frodo, a promise, and I intend to keep it!
Galilee as Samwise
Haddie as Frodo
Grace as Arwen
Caleb as Legolas
Chris as Gandalf
Elijah as Gimli
Rebekah as Aragorn
Matthew as Merry
Bobby as Pippin. I don't know where Pippin went. We didn't get a candid of him.
More to come about how we did it.

No comments:
Post a Comment