We are so thankful for a 10-year-old girlie who doesn't mind cross dressing.
Meet Aragorn
Outer garment--the Jedi robe Jess stitched back in 2010, good investment with $6 for end-of-bolt fabric
Pants--black slacks handed down from Alessa.
Inner shirt--Daddy's burgundy polo
5 o'clock shadow--homemade face paint
Aundril, the blade that was reforged --Chris' workshop with scrap wood, paint job by Rebekah, hilt tape job by Jessica
Tracker boots--generic sherpa boots from clothes closet (free clothes, we do a give and take kind of thing)
Belt--Rebekah's closet, a recent acquisition from the Durnils
Darker hair--Spray-on Black hair coloring
Total out of pocket expense: $3.50 for the hair coloring, if you want to be picky $12.50 counting the Jedi robe materials
"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword... ," Aragorn, The Fellowship of the Ring, film
"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword... ," Aragorn, The Fellowship of the Ring, film

No comments:
Post a Comment