"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo, a promise!" Fellowship of the Ring, film
Brown over coat: Jess' shirt sacrificed to the cause
“N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world, but please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don't hurt me. Don't turn me into anything... unnatural.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
beige turtleneck: G's
Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. TOlkien Return of the King
Hobbit feet: G's tights with washable marker
"'The finest rockets ever seen:
they burst in stars of blue and green," Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring" used in Peter Jackson's Fellowship of the Ring
Hobbit pants: G's capris
"POH-TAY-TOES!" Two Towers Film
Frying pan: ours
"I ain't been droppin' no eaves sir, honest." Fellowship of the Ring, Film
Pack: on loan from Chaplins
Striped vest: donated by Chaplins
Out of Pocket cost: $0
No comments:
Post a Comment