I like to write. I'll write more than I talk because writing slows down my thoughts to put them together. Facebook's not big enough; I have this blog. I'll use it because the thoughts and writing really are Non-Stop!


I got a hair cut a few weeks before the self-isolating thing. Chris cut it. Nothing changed there. A good 10" came off though.
I couldn't write for about two weeks at the end of 2019 due to a broken right hand. By the end of those week I could write passing cursive with my left hand, but it was so slow. It made me sad. My brace came off "for times at home" on January 21, 2020. On January 23 my first letter was off--5 pages worth, pretty papers, Scripture. Its recipient texted that "you won" as a response. Still don't know what I won.
The kids are bigger and older and a bit more self-conscious of themselves being put on-line. We try not to use their names on Facebook. Since we've been on COVID-19 isolating, one of the things I've found is that we take less pictures. The phone, not screens mind you, is getting a rest.
So "here" can be for us and for me too.
2 comments:
I love that you are doing this! Love you all!!!
Love this! I will stop using names on FB, but use ages as you do. Like that idea.
Post a Comment